About the room
Who lives there
2 male, from 22 to 25 years old, mixed, outside smokers only
from 21 to 35 years old
Upstairs room available in large modern and recently furnished duplex ground floor apartment located 10-15 min walk (or 5 min cycle) from town and Dublin docklands.
Details about the room:
- size 10ftx12ft
- large personal balcony (10ftx5ft)
- Queen sized bed provided
- Comes with built-in-wardrobe, bedside cabinet and free office corner desk
General information about the house:
- an extremely spacious and already furnished living room with large windows
- has 2 bathrooms, one upstairs with a bath/shower and the other downstairs with wheelchair access. Both have good water pressure.
- Functional upstairs kitchen with washer/dryer machine combo provided as well as all expected kitchen appliances.
- price listed does not include cost of utilities and WiFi. The cost of utilities averages around €55 - €60 depending on time of year and our current WiFi deal costs €10 per person.
- property located in a gated apartment complex which requires a security key.
- local newsagent is a 2 min walk away,
- Aldi, Lidl, McDonald's and Starbucks are a 5 min walk away.
- Fairview Park is a 10 min walk away and duplex is close to clontarf promenade.
- Public Transport:
- Bus stops for routes 151,53 located very close
- Closest Dart station is Connolly
- Closest luas station is The Point
- Parking spot can be obtained for an additional fee. (I don't have a car so not sure on the price. I think around €100)
- House is generally clean and well kept
If you have any further questions, feel free to email me
Listing ID: H210403181623957
Posted on 3 April 2021